Popular Nollywood producer Uchenna Mbunabo extols Jackie Appiah

Popular Nollywood movie producer Uchenna Mbunabo extols Jackie Appiah

Producer of the hit 'Celebrity Marriage' took to his Instagram page to express his profound gratitude for her (Jackie) friendship and support since they met in 2007.

see his post below:

In 2007 when we met , I told you I wanted us to work together but you were sceptical about coming to Nigeria to work as it was your first lead role in Nollywood but I convinced you and we did it . Since then till now, we have been making movies . No matter how busy you schedule is and I bring you a script, you always find a way to film my job. This last shoot we did made me appreciate you more. We shot day after day , night after night and you worked tirelessly. Even when we shot till day break for three straight days, you kept the fire burning. Your humility is what amazes me. I have not come across any actress of your calibre who is so down to earth and selfless. This is just to let you know that I appreciate you and by the Grace of God, we will keep making more hit movies. Thank you, my daughter @jackieappiah for the support and may God continue to pour down his blessings on you. I don't take your dedication and support for granted, my number 1 artiste in the entire world.
A post shared by FILMMAKER | FARMER (@uchennambunabo) on

Comments