I don’t try to be who I am not – Mary Lazarus


By Ayo Onikoyi

Rising actress, Mary Lazarus who is fast becoming a household name in Nollywood believes in keeping it real not just in interpreting her roles, but also in real life.

The role interpreter popular for her role in Desperate Housegirls reveals what being in the public eye has taught her.

“Being in the public eye has taught me to always want to be myself because you cannot please everybody. Mary Lazarus is Mary Lazarus everywhere. I don’t try to be who I am not. I am just myself.

When asked why she has been off the radar, she said she had been working, shooting movies. “I can’t be behind the scenes; I have been in front of the cameras shooting”.

The beautiful actress also talkedabout the individuals who inspire her in the movie industry. “I admire Aunty Joke Silva for still being relevant in the industry till date.

People of her age are still not that relevant till now. For Genevieve, I love her dress sense; I love Omotola for being relevant despite being a mother and a wife”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/dont-try-not-mary-lazarus/

Comments