God is punishing Ibinabo Fiberesima for banning me unjustly- Actress





Few months ago, Christabel Goddy made headlines for allegedly biting her colleague, Princess Chineke, during a fight and the then president of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, Ibinabo Fiberesima, banned her from acting. Goddy said Ibinabo took the decision without hearing her side of the story.
In a recent chat with Punch, Goddy whose ban has been lifted by the current president of the association, Emeka Ike, said the crisis Ibinabo is going through is occasioned by the injustice she meted out to her, saying it was quite “irresponsible” of her to ban her in the first place.
An excerpt from the chat: “With my age and the little number of years I have spent in the industry, I should be excused. Politicians fight every day, so I don’t see why I should be buried. I did not kill anybody. Ibinabo was accused of killing somebody and she was walking on the street, bragging before the law caught up with her.
I believe that it is because she passed a wrong judgement against me that God is punishing her. Her ban against me was flimsy and uncalled for. She is certainly paying for the wickedness she meted out on me because God does not joke with me. I don’t go about looking for trouble; I live a very private life. I am not a saint but I try my best to help people.”
Curled from @instablog9ja

Comments