Genevieve makes me wet, my boy misunderstood me – Ruth Eze



My Boyfriend Didn’t Believe My Side Of The Story” – Ruth Eze, Actress Who Said Genevieve Makes Her Wet
Upcoming Nollywood actress, Ruth Eze made the rounds when she was credited to have said in an interview that star actress, Genevieve Nnaji, makes her wet. She came out to deny the statement and insisted that she was misquoted in the interview.The actress said in a recent interview that she lost her four-year relationship with her London-based lover to the controversial interview.
The actress said in a recent interview that she lost her four-year relationship with her London-based lover due to the controversial interview.
“I am not a lesbian and I can never be a lesbian. My mother is a devout Christian and she is an evangelist. I can never be a lesbian. I lost a four-year-old relationship because of that interview. I never said that; all I said in the interview was that I love Genny very much and I still love her till date. I don’t care about what anybody says. I don’t judge anyone whether they are a lesbian or not. It is between you and God because the bible says we should not judge.“
“If you are my boyfriend and you cannot stand by me in times of little trouble, what would happen when something big comes? What if it was published later in my career that I was caught in bed with a man and the story turned out to be false eventually? It means he would leave me and my kids when I get married to him. I should not marry someone like that. I have been tagged a controversial actress and you have to stand by me and if you cannot, then you have to go.“
However she still believes there’s someone amazing out there for her that will love and accept her for who she is and what she does.
“God is going to give me that person that would bear everything with me. I am single. I just want a cool and responsible guy. Someone that is not loud and must be God fearing. When it is tough, it is getting better; that is how my mother trained me".
Read more on www.tns.ng

Comments