CEO IS A GREAT FILM, I AM PROUD TO BE PART OF IT






“It Is A Great Film, I Am Happy I Am Involved” – Wale Ojo On “The CEO”
Nigeria-born UK-based actor, Wale Ojo is one the cast members of Kunle Afolayan‘s new film, The CEO.
The award-winning actor, who has starred in several British movies, in a chat with THENETNG, declared that he’s very happy featuring in the movie.
‘The CEO is great film. I must say I am happy to be involved in the project. I had fun filming with Angelique Kidjo, Hilda Dokubo and others,’ he said.
Sharing his experience on the set of the soon-to-be-released movie, he said: ‘We worked hard. Kunle is a fun director. The film got very intense at a point, but Inagbe Grand Resort is good place to shoot a movie. I was on set nearly every day. It was only the last day that I was able to relax a little, but I enjoyed every bit of it.’
Featuring in The CEO makes it the second time the Oyo state-born actor is starring in a Kunle Afolayan production. He was the lead actor in Kunle’s Phone Swap, that also featured Joke Silva, Nse Ikpe Etim, Hafiz Oyetoro aka Saka, Ghanaian actress, Lydia Forson among others.
Speaking on his relationship with Kunle Afolayan, Wale said, ‘Kunle and I are good friends. We both share a vision for Nigerian cinema. I once saw Figurine in London. I didn’t know Kunle at that time. I made sure it was shown in a cinema in London and the experience was great and that was how we became friends.
He continued, “Even Phone Swap, I was not supposed to be in the movie. I just came to Kunle’s office just to chat, have Hennessy and have fun. And he said, Wale do you want to audition for this film and I said sure. That was how it happened.”
The CEO, which was shown to the members of the press at the Silverbird Cinemas Ikeja yesterday, May 11, will be premiered on Air France flight AF – 149 from Lagos to Paris on June 1.

Comments