I can't stop doing what gives me cash - Hakeem


Hakeem the Nollywood special effects master blasts trolling followers. Find below in his words.
-
@hakeemeffect
I wonder how many talent and skills has bin shattered CU's of hatred...I posted a picture from kurukuru few minutes ago ....some people reacted that "enough of this gory things in our movies" Am so sorry were you forced to watch a gory movies?... Thats y in American films we have different categories of films...love,drama,adventure,scientific  war,actions ,horror films and so on.....there are lots companies that produces strictly horror movies.... If you are advising film makers to stop gory films how do you want us we with the skills to exel?.......and the problems we are having is because we don't like moving beyond our boundaries
How can a film practitioners say such things on my page....nawa o! We like drama and comedies too much.... If you watch the movie kurukuru.... Its not about d gory scene which is just one scene out of the whole movie but if you remove that one gory scene. Humnnn?....the movie is fantastic... Even looking at what's happening in our society , every where rituals, killing, ,,are we not going to tell our own stories....how are we going to tell it when you are killing us gradually... Some will say we can't do such films because we  don't have good hands I'm terms of makeup. But now that we have good hands ...what's the next excuse... Have tried enough to move beyond my boundary and God has really helped me. Have replicated some of our past and living hero's which we can write their stories... We keep running away from it...... I have watched different actors playing Nelson Mandela, from Sydney porter, Idris Elba,Terrence Howard and Laurence fishbone.... All these actor performed excellently...but the makeup doesn't look like Nelson Mandela...that's the reason I challenged my self to replicate the 4th picture in the box... Which is closer to Nelson Mandela...... If I don't see an encouragements in what I do, ,,if gory films comes my way won't I do it?........i cant loose the skill and also loose the cash..Lolz...

Comments