The 2008 Range is up for auction - Banky W





jui

Singer and CEO Empire Mate Entertainment, Olubankole Wellington, popularly known as Banky W, has hit back at some women who lampooned him for owning a 1999 sports utility vehicle three days ago.
In response he revealed that the vehicle was not a 1999 model but a 2008 own and it was currently on sale to the highest bidder.
“The 2008 Range is up for auction. We’re using the car sale to raise money for a worthy cause, so we’ll start the bidding at one million naira only, you see, I’ve never found it necessary to own more than one car. Mostly because I can only ever drive one car at a time; and when I bought the car in 2011, I promised myself that I would never buy another car until I owned the home I live in. To me, owning a nice car might help me look like I was doing okay, but owning a nice home would help me know,”
Banky said.

Comments