GREY SHADOW PREMIERES IN LAGOS SOON

In my bid and effort to carry along as many pple as possible, I've had to carry along a whole lot, and ofcourse a few turned out to be judases, Who later become self sworn enemies. Some bcos I didn't give them a certain amount of money (not caring to kno weda I have) Some bcos they claim to have heard something I said or did. (Not caring to ask me for my side of whatever)  Some Bcos I did not give them a certain fone number or a certain big connection they presume I have (Witout finding out if it's actually d way they presume or not) Some Bcos they have eaten my money and didnt do d work they collected it for. (Their own guilt) so they hate and cook  horrible lies and tales. major mission of such self sworn enemies is usually to rubbish one's brand or whatever it is they think i have that they can rubbish and destroy. Well, Let me burst ur bubble Hater!! U can't take away from me what u never put there. My Smile. My Joy, My life. My God. #live #love #smile . Photo by @sparxz_mc . Makeup by @leauzuri


GREY SHADOW


What happens when the same day set to worship the lord comes with a rather obscures fate? one you can not resist. what happens when you decide to go with Grey Shadows? is life that is still here on earth worthless enough not to earn our religious activities? are they ritualist different from one who refuses to sacrifice to safe a life?


Watch GREY SHADOW and get all these answered. GREY SHADOW is set to premiere soon in Lagos state Nigeria. be rest assured we will feed you with the premiere and release dates.

                                         #New @movie #alert . GREY SHADOWS premieres soon. #shandelproductions #nollywood #crossriverstate #calabar #lasgidi @officialgiftypowers

The movie GREY SHADOW is a masterpiece well caved by Micheal Duoch (screenplay) and produce by the ever young and beautiful veteran actor/producer Shan George while the renown Nwakile Ozoemena directed.


A Shandel Production.

                                 

Comments