The Beautiful Love Story of Actress Priscilla Okpara and Filmmaker Richards Omos Iboyi



On 26th December 2022 friends, family and colleagues gathered to witness what started 8 years ago...




In 2014 a beautiful story of friendship, love and career begun, this touching love story has since blossomed into a strong union, this is  the story of two Nollywood celebrities Priscilla Okpara and ace filmmaker Richard Omos Iboyi.

In Priscilla's words "I almost did not want to go for that movie audition but I kept receiving that same particular movie audition alert on my phone again and again for two weeks, so I decided to go"




In a chat with NOSTV the beauty queen and now Mrs. Iboyi revealed how both love birds met "The same day I met him at the same audition ground"

The popular actress had touching words for director Richard her husband "In my husband I found not just a friend but a bestie, a teacher and mentor"




8 years you taught me a lot you stood by me, you brought me closer to God, you loved me like no one has ever done, you are the pillar of my success story.

The newly wed who are enjoying a destination honeymoon went on to declare to each other "My dear husband, it is time. A new beginning".















Comments