I Miss My Parents Badly - Omoni Oboli


The beautiful mother of Three boys reviewed this via her Instagram page in her words;

@omonioboli
Good morning ☀️ #TheWomen is now showing in cinemas nationwide! This is my super hot character Teni (don't judge her after you watch. Na condition). Please do me a favour! Make sure you all go out there to watch #TheWomen today. I sprained my ankle last night at the cinema and it hurts badly. I have bled for this film, now my ankle too.  Meanwhile, I want my mommy 😒 She would have made pepper soup to make me feel better. I miss my parents badly today! Death sucks 😩
Go and watch #TheWomen perhaps the record breaking news will make my ankle heal faster and make me feel better. Love you all! Take pictures and tag me πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

so go all out and watch THE WOMEN now showing in all Nigeria cinemas.

Comments